The sites listed below offer you free information about the Philippines to help you understand the Philippine culture and its people.  Also included are sites of government agencies related to buying and selling of Philippine properties as well as living and retiring in the Philippines.    Department of Tourism  Housing and Land Use Regulatory Board – government’s regulatory body for housing and land development   Home Development Mutual Fund   Bureau of Internal Revenue  Philippine Retirement Authority;   to apply for  Special Resident Retiree’s Visa go to:  Bureau of Immigration

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s